@ -1,8 +1,26 @@
bzr branch lp:libisofs/for-libisoburn (to become libisofs-1.4.4.tar.gz)
- no novelties yet -
libisofs-1.4.4.tar.gz Fri Jul 01 2016
* Bug fix: HFS+ production could cause MBR partition of type 0xEE without GPT.
* Bug fix: Protective MBR was not produced if no System Area data are given.
* Bug fix: Protective MBR was not recognized if partition is appended.
* Bug fix: The HFS+ filesystem was not marked in GPT of GRUB2 hybrid layout.
* Bug fix: HFS+ directories could announce more children than they actually
* Bug fix: At image loading time GRUB2 MBR was not recognized if the partition
table is not the protective one as described by UEFI.
* Bug fix: Oversized text in ISO_SYSAREA_REPORT_DOC_ALPHA.
Thanks to Etienne Bergeron.
* New pseudo path for El Torito boot images:
* New bit15 with options of iso_write_opts_set_system_area() to enforce
MBR bootable/active flag.
* New API calls iso_write_opts_set_appended_as_apm(),
* Introduced image size tolerance of 300 kB in order to recognize SUN Disk
Label that was generated by genisoimage -B "...".
* Added "extern C" to libisofs.h
* Removed option --silent from libtool runs.
libisofs-1.4.2.tar.gz Sat Nov 28 2015